5 Reasons Why GWU is Different From the Rest:
1. We have our own zip code!
2. There's only one stop light in the town of Boiling Springs.
3. We are the ONLY RUNNIN' Bulldogs in the NCAA.
4. 5 Eateries on Campus
5. TWO Big South Championship Teams this academic year!
He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. - Matthew 28:6 | Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.
From international travel to presenting at national conferences, senior Sydney Hardin has made the most of her time at GWU. Read more about the experiences that made her #GWUTop5 List using the link in bio. #GWUALLIN
The Honors Experience is a one-week college immersion for students who are currently in 9th-11th grade. Interested in learning more? Visit the link in our bio to discover how you can be a part of this experience. #GWUALLIN #FutureDawgs🐾
No matter what you major in, Gardner-Webb will prepare you for meaningful life and work after college. Check out our latest post on the Dawg Blawg that discusses a question you've probably asked before - "What can I do with this major?" Link in bio. #GWUALLIN
Top 5 Things to Do on Weekends:
1. The Big-E Movie Theater & Arcade
2. Support your Runnin' Bulldog Athletic teams!
3. Visit the Broad River Greenway
4. Hang out with friends on campus
5. Eat at local restaurants in Boiling Springs!
#GoDawgs #GoAllIn 🐾
How often do you get to write history? Ask current students in advanced history classes - they're doing just that, for a mobile app. "Clio" is a website and app that provides users info about historical sites near their location, and one professor has made researching and writing entries a requirement for his advanced classes. Read more about what places students are sharing using the link in bio! #GWUALLIN