We spoke with Daniel Graves, junior Music-Business major, about his top 5 favorite experiences so far. And we have to say…looks like he’s had some pretty exciting experiences just in the last two years!
1. Being a Student Recruitment Ambassador and giving tours to prospective students
2. Traveling to Ireland on the Choir Tour trip in 2017
3. Cheering in the 2019 NCAA March Madness Tournament as the Bulldogs took on UVA
4. Creating life-long relationships with faculty and students
5. Late-night food runs with friends