Here’s a list of all my college “must-haves” when it comes to clothing…
- Who wants to wear super tight, fitted t-shirts? Not me! They may not be the most flattering, but in college you’ll learn comfort often takes priority.
- Paired with a 3xl t-shirt, nothing is more comfy than this on a day full of class.
Your favorite flannel
- Soft, comfy, and super cute.
That one pair of favorite jeans
- You know the ones I’m talking about!
- Leggings and boots is the uniform of the modern college girl in the winter.
A professional outfit
- Seriously, this will come in handy. You may have a job interview or a networking opportunity come up!
- For those days when you wake up five minutes before class and have to throw something on.
- Unfortunately, we all have bad hair days.
A few dresses
- Whether it’s a girls night out with your besties or a date night with your crush from class, a few cute dresses will always come in handy.
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
- A girl’s gotta have options.
A classic v-neck
- If you’ve got one in every color, then you’ve always got an outfit.
- For roommate PJ parties, of course!
- It can get a little chilly here in the Fall and Winter, so make sure you’re prepared but still looking cute.
- Even if you’re into athleisure, workout gear is always pretty comfy and will have people thinking you go to the gym a lot more than you actually do.
A rain jacket
- You’ll be glad you have one during those unfortunate times of walking to class in the rain!
Liz Jacques ‘21, Nursing Student (BSN).