We asked Mia Daniels, senior Biology major, what her five favorite experiences at GWU were. As she approaches graduation in December, she reflected back on all four years at the Webb and came up with some pretty memorable moments.
1) Anytime there is homemade ice cream outside of Tucker!
2) Moving into my apartment sophomore year.
3) Being a big sister and being a part of new student orientation.
4) Experiencing major wins with the women’s basketball team when they defeated UNC-Chapel Hill and Florida State.
5) Getting inducted into GWU’s chapter of the Tri-Beta Biology Honors Society.